The Kunye Collection
BUFF Sugar Scrub
BUFF Sugar Scrub
Buff away dirt, oil, dead skin, and impurities with gentle sugar crystals and a house blend of clays and grains, and botanicals. Organic Avocado, Olive, and Pumpkin oils are rich in healthy fats for healing and moisture protection while you polish your complexion.
Essential oils of tea tree to cleanse, lavender to sooth and chamomile to calm inflammation, make this scrub perfect post wax/shave to heal and prevent ingrown hairs and congested pores.
Sucrose (Sugar), *Olea europaea (Olive) oil, *Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil, *Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin) seed oil, Kaolin (White) clay, Bentonite clay, *Avena sativa (Oat) kernel meal, *Prunus dulcis (Sweet almond) meal, Lavandula officinalis (Lavender) flower, Rosa centifolia (Rose) flower, Papaver orientale (Poppy) seed, Petals (Calendula) officinalis, Carica (Papaya) fruit extract, Illite, ^Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
*Organic | ^non GMO | 100% Vegan
WHAT TO EXPECT
Target: dryness, razor burn/bumps, skin texture
Smells like: Herbaceous with a hint of Lavender and Chamomile
Texture: beach sand
Skin feels: soft, cleansed, nourished, moisturized
Volume/use: 130 g | 10-12 uses
To extend the life of your product, avoid introducing water into the jar. Instead, use a small scoop to extract the scrub. Seal tightly and store out of direct sunlight. Please re-love or recycle your KUNYE jars.
POWERED BY NATURE - KEY ACTIVES
- Sugar is a gentle and safe mechanical form of exfoliation. A natural humectant, drawing moisture from the environment into the skin and a natural source of Glycolic Acic (AHA) which encourages cell turnover.
- Olive oil is highly beneficial for inflammatory skin issues like acne, dermatitis, and eczema. The antioxidants in olive oil help repair skin damage, soothe and relieve chapped, itchy and cracked skin and help rebuild the skin's moisture barrier
- Papaya fruit extract contains the enzyme Papain and chymopapain which are excellent exfoliators that gently remove dead and damaged skin. Papaya extract helps balance and tone the complexion.
- Pumpkin seed oil is rich in vitamin A, B, D + E, while also being rich in essential fatty acids 3 + 6. It's high vitamin and mineral content gives it tremendous benefits for the skin in terms of retaining moisture, fighting free radicals and maintaining a youthful glow. High amounts of Vitamin E and Zinc also improve skin tone, accelerate wound healing, fight acne and renews the skin.
- Bentonite Clay is a unique clay due to its ability to produce an “electrical charge” when hydrated. Once activated by fluid, its electrical components change, giving it the ability to absorb toxins.
- Avocado oil is easily and deeply absorbed into the skin to rejuvenate, moisturize and calm inflammation. It contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E, and Beta carotene to feed the skin.
With dry hands, extract a modest amount of sugar scrub from the jar and place in a small shower safe dish. Massage into wet skin with small circular motions from hands and feet towards your heart. Rinse clean and pat skin dry. Complete your practice with body butter or oil.